Internet stores www.lemona.lv Buyers (consumers) have the right to cancel the contract of purchase and sale of goods, without specifying the reason, by notifying the Seller in writing within 14 days from the moment of delivery or collection of the goods. The Buyer is responsible for the assembly, packaging and delivery of the goods to the Seller.
The goods can be returned to the store of SIA Lemona Latvija, Riga, Krasta iela 105, or sent together with a completed return document, debit invoice or delivery note, indicating the shipment details: SIA Lemona Latvija, Riga, Krasta iela 105, LV-1019.
You can download the return certificate here: Product return application .
When returning goods to SIA Lemona Latvija store, you must bring the purchase document: VAT invoice or purchase receipt.
Upon receiving the returned product and assessing its condition, the Seller returns the money paid for the product to the Buyer within 14 days. If only part of the purchased items are returned, shipping costs are not refunded.
The product must be returned in its neat original packaging (with instructions and warranty card if they were delivered with the product). Buyer is responsible for all returned items. If the goods are not complete, the Seller has the right not to accept the returned goods.
The Buyer's right to withdraw from the goods purchase and sale agreement concluded with the Seller does not apply to:
- contracts for goods made to the consumer's specific instructions and manufactured in accordance with the consumer's personal choice or instructions, and for goods that are clearly tailored to the consumer's personal needs;
- contracts for perishable or temporary goods;
- contracts for packaged goods that have been unpacked after delivery and cannot be returned for health or hygiene reasons;
- contracts for goods which by their nature are inseparably combined with other goods after delivery;
- contracts for packaged video or audio recordings or packaged software that has been unpacked upon delivery;
- contracts for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of contracts for the subscription of these publications.